Smell My Balls does not make any medical claims regarding the use of any of our products. Our products are not intended to be used to treat or cure any medical condition. Always seek advice from your physician for treatment of a medical condition.
Please use all bath and body products with common sense: do not consume or get in eyes or nose, they are for external use only.
For those with allergies or sensitive skin, we list the ingredients of every product for your review. We always recommend a 'patch test' prior to using the soap if you are unsure if the ingredients used will cause a reaction. If you experience rash or irritation, discontinue use at once.
Always use caution when using soaps or bath additives, as they can make the tub slippery.
Certain essential oils and fragrance oils are not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation, or if you have certain medical conditions; please consult a doctor for advice. We take absolutely no responsibility for the misuse of any of our bath and body products. We never test our product on animals.
We have our own family and friends test each product before we make it available to you.
We do not accept returns.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I do not personally see your payment information, credit card details, etc- as these are processed securely through the payment processor of your choice), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly via our website, email or through a private note attached to your order.
WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Our team. I share information with our time at Smell My Balls as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations.
- Shipping Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (specifically USPS). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. To opt out of emails that you have previously given me personal consent to join, you may also click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any emails sent to you from Smell My Balls. This does not include messages direct from our website concerning order information.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Angelica Burri, am the data controller of your personal information within my shop at www.smellmyballs.com and Smell My Balls on Etsy.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com